Sunday, July 18, 2010

World Cup Soccer Day

Soccer fever hit hard here at La Senda!  On Friday, July 9, we had Cup Day here at school.  Every hour, students gathered outside for a fifteen-minute match between grades.  It culminated in a teacher vs. junior high game, which unfortunately (or fortunately for the teachers, I suppose) I didn't participate in since I had to change my crazy soccer uniform for normal attire for my visit with the Sumpango family.

Here are a few pic highlights:

Me and one of the 6th graders.  Light blue was a popular color--it's the Guatemalan color.

Serious defense and offense in the 3rd-4th grade game

Kindergarten Cheerleaders

Fourth grade Cheerleaders

Snack stand & World Cup spirit

1 comment:

Soccer Uniforms said...

I really love this kids wearing on Soccer Uniforms he/she looks great.

Soccer Uniforms