Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Hop, Skip, and a Jump through Psalms

"If the Lord delights in a man's way,
he makes his steps firm;
though he stumble, he will not fall,
for the Lord upholds him with his hand."
-Psalm 37:23-24

"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
-Psalm 46:10

"Praise be to God,
who has not rejected my prayer
or withheld his love from me!"
-Psalm 66:20

"Not to us, O Lord, not to us
but to your name be the glory,
because of your love and faithfulness."
-Psalm 115:1

"It is not the dead who praise the Lord,
those who go down to silence;
it is we who extol the Lord,
both now and forevermore.
Praise the Lord."
-Psalm 115:17-18

"Unless the Lord builds the house,
its builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city,
the watchmen stand guard in vain."
-Psalm 127:1

"I will exalt you, my God the King;
 I will praise your name for ever and ever.
Every day I will praise you
and extol your name for ever and ever."
-Psalm 145:1

Praising God today! He is good--today and always.

No comments: