Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Two Weeks Till Take Off

What a busy week!  With graduation, packing up my classroom, and my roommate's wedding, I really wished my body could function sans sleep.  Unfortunately, I was reminded once again that sleep is necessary.  Thankfully, I have understanding friends and finally some time to rest, so all is better. 

My roommate's wedding was awesome, by the way.  The day turned out to be sunny and perfect, and their personal touches were all throughout their day from their written vows to the old, borrowed, blue and unique brooch on Mary's bouquet.  I am so happy for Mary and Gabe!


Last minute touch ups!

First Dance!

The bridesmaids.  Yes, two are in their third trimester of pregnancy.

Me and my wonderful friend Carly!

Yay life group girls and Mary!

This week is one of completely cleaning out my classroom, packing up the house, and seeing friends.  Today I was blessed to spend time with my dancing friend Abigail, and I enjoyed my last dinner with the Tuesday night crew.  Yesterday I spent time with the Sassy Sisterhood, but it's not farewell yet since Nikki's getting married this weekend!  :) I've also been able to squeeze in a few coffee discussions. 


My friend Abigail and me--she's been a huge encouragement to me in this Guatemalan adventure!

A very serious round of Bocce ball.

Tuesday night dinner crew--view from my end of the table.

Yes, Matt and Chris are smoking Matt's birthday candles.  I have yet to understand the male species.

Tomorrow I meet with Kerry to talk about support stuff.  Looking forward to it!

No comments: