Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow

Praise God from whom all blessings flow; praise Him all creatures here below; praise Him above ye heavenly host; praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

I just met with Kerry regarding financial support and how things will work with First Alliance as my sending organization.  Oh. My. Goodness.  I am in awe and completely humbled by his provision!  I have believed that God would provide for this Guatemalan Adventure, but to see it's manifestation is overwhelming and deeply appreciated.  I am currently about half way to where I need to be financially (it's slightly flexible because I'm doing my best to guesstimate my budget, but it won't be confirmed until I arrive in Guate).

Thanks to everyone who has decided to support this venture through money, prayer, and/or encouragement.  I admire your obedience and your faithfulness.  Thanks!

I continue to feel like the Lord is affirming this next step for me.  Today, it's through money; yesterday, though the ability to finally slow down and relax (and be okay with it); this last week, through the peace and sense of rightness I have while packing up my classroom, even though I feel sad at times; this last month, through people's words and actions showing me their support and love.  I am so blessed.  And all I have left to say is Praise the Lord!

No comments: