Monday, July 06, 2009

Recent Pics

At the Lake of Swans (or Sidney's Lake :)) in Chimal

Our July 4th Celebration--gearing up for food. You see a little red, white, and blue, yes?

Geovany and Me--gotta love self-portraits

Sidney, Haley, and Me
They hail from Austin; Sidney went with me to the mall one night; Haley threw the High School Musical Day
Phillip, Wagner, and Me; Wagner tried to start a fashion trend. It lasted only a short time.


Edgardo made a little Wilson for me. Thanks, Tom Hanks, for the inspiration.

Andrew demonstrating a common request (sometimes verbal, sometimes not) from the little ones--"Will you pick me up?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Libbie Lou,
I love the addition of the pics. Looks as though you continue to have a good time. I'm afraid the Honduras trip is probably off, but they are trying to reroute to someplace else - maybe Costa Rica. Will keep you updated.
Lots of love,
Momma