Sunday, June 14, 2009

For You, Mama 1

My daily schedule:

7:30 A.M. Meet with teachers for morning devotions.
8-9 A.M. Level 4 English with 3rd graders
9-10 A.M. 3rd Grade math
10-10:30 A.M. 3rd Grade Science
10:45-11:25 A.M. 5th Grade English
11:30-12:30 P.M. 2nd Grade Math
1-2 P.M. Jr. High English
2-2:45 P.M. 6th Grade English
Afternoons Planning and grading, dinner
Evenings Playing/hanging out with La Senda kids. It gets dark between 7 and 7:30 here.

Food: We can buy whatever we want. Katie and David seemed to make mostly American food (Katie's a great cook, by the way). Rita and Rachel seem to eat a lot of fruits and veggies, rice and beans. I think I will probably end up eating lots of rice and beans, frutis and veggies, too. Lito goes to the market every Monday, and fruits and veggies are really cheap.

Pics hopefully are coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Eliz. Now I can picture what you are doing throughout the day and pray you through the second grade class. :-)

Anonymous said...

By the way, I joined facebook - need you to accept me as a friend!
Mama
By the way again, I send as anonymous because I forgot my info and it's easier.
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just read your past few posts, and it sounds like it is so much different where you are then it is here. Pigs being butchered? I can't even imagine that sound! I don't think I would want bacon after that for a while either.

It looks like you have a really full day and a lot of classes. How many hours difference is there between your time and the time here?

Looking forward to seeing the pictures! I hope that your computer can be fixed soon!

Praying for you!

JB