Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend with the Kids

Enjoyed spending time with several of the La Senda kids this weekend.  On Friday, Gabriela, Lupita, and I went to Eskala--the mall--to hang out and go grocery shopping.  We also found our way to the movie theater there and watched Tron.  Not my favorite flick, but the girls loved it.  On Saturday, I got to take Gerson, Jefy, Carlos, and Brandon to a birthday party.  Today, Steve let me ride along with him, Gabriela, Yaquelin, and Samy to drop Samy off at school.  His school is nearly 3 hours away, a little farther than Lake Panajachel, and a little higher up in the mountains.


The boys' present was a hit--one big bag from the four of them, dubbed by the parents as the "Bag of Surprise" for the birthday boy.
 
On the way to Quiche (I think that's the city's name).  Lake Panajachel is somewhere in the background...

No comments: