Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hmmmm...

Returned home from being out of state and found something very curious on the dinner table:

Bag Balm.

It's in this really cute square tin decked out in holiday colors, though upon closer look it's the green of clovers and the deep pink of clover flowers. 

I'll be honest.  I wasn't sure what Bag Balm is supposed to be for.  I have heard there are several parts of the body that may be referred to as bags, and any of these parts--accurately referred to as such or only in slang--didn't deem this kind of thing something to be out on a table.  Upon closer look, though, I realized it is truly intended for the delicate utters of dairy cows.

Last time I checked, we didn't have any dairy cows milling around out back.

Why on the table?  Evidently it doubles as moisturizer for human hands.  Hence why it is on our dining table, a catch-all for dinner plates and anything else that needs a temporary storage place, like Bag Balm.

No comments: