Sunday, February 06, 2011

I'm dreaming...

Can dreams get any weirder?

During one of my 12 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours, I dreamed I was in a delectable bakery where every bread and cookie item was covered in chocolate.  White chocolate, dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate.  Oh, the choices!  I couldn't decide which two to pick to put in my basket.

And in a new twist on my recurring dreams of making painstakingly careful revisions to the blueprints of familiar buildings (most notably, the building for Christian Tabernacle and the house of family friends I used to dogsit for), I rearranged geography last night.  I was in search of Estonia.  I zoomed in (Google Earth style) on a country I was sure to be it.  A little later I realized, no, I was wrong, and that Estonia was on the other side of the body of water.  Hmmm, I thought.  That's an odd shape.  Which was when I realized Russia had moved all of the population of Estonia to the other side of the continent.  Why?  I don't know.

Weird, I tell you.  Weird.  But I'll take these over dreams that prey on my fears.

No comments: