Sunday, October 17, 2010

Summer Break Is Here!

Yippee!  This is the first extended break (longer than two weeks) I've had in two and a half years.  Of course, I realize that many professions don't get such a privilege.  So I'm doubly grateful.  Now, don't get me wrong.  There's still plenty to do. Here's what I'm looking forward to:
  • Planning for next year
  • English camp, during the last week of October and first week of November
  • Saturday Bible/English school for kids in my neighborhood
  • Weekly dinners/Bible study with my friends
  • Weekly meal with some of the kids from La Senda home at my house
  • Tea with E (Or Te con E, if you will) with the teenage girls
  • Spiritual retreats in November that Pam is planning
  • Weekend trip to the beach with the teachers
  • Time with the kids at La Senda
  • Whatever else crops up

No comments: