Saturday, August 08, 2009

Work Efficiency? It's overrated.

Went back to work on Friday. If you were to measure my efficiency on a scale from 1 to 10, I would probably get a 2. Maybe a 3. And only because I attended the two meetings I was supposed to attend. The rest of the day I spent gabbing and then staring at my room arrangement trying to figure out the best way to accommodate my largest class (at 33, an outlier this year, thankfully).

My most productive activity at work for the weekend? Uploading my Guatemalan photos to my work computer so I can have them as my screen saver. I'm feeling a little heartsick for Guatemala at the moment.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Welcome back friend!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you, girl. I spent 3 hours at school and got about a half hour's worth of work done! Ate lunch with a friend, asked her to hem my dress, then came home a visited for awhile. Ahh, work.
Hope school is going well now that kids are there.
Love ya,
Mama